Our Fountain

Our fountain formerly in Laishley Park was salvaged from the grounds of the Hotel Punta Gorda in 1925 by George Brown, owner of the Cleveland Marine Steam Ways. The fountain was relocated to the Punta Gorda History Park on Shreve Street.

  • Facebook Social Icon
Like & Follow Us on FaceBook

© 2018 by Punta Gorda Historical Society

Punta Gorda Historical Society Sponsors